Signs of Asperger Syndrome
Asperger’s syndrome is a PDD (pervasive development disorder). PDD’S cause developmental delays in basic skills such as socialization and communication.
Asperger’s syndrome has many of the characteristics of autism (a severe type of PPD). There are differences between the two. Children with Asperger’s Syndrome tend to be higher functioning. Children with Asperger’s Syndrome usually have normal intelligence and language development.
Some of the common signs are as followed
Difficulty in Communicating
Limitations in Imagination and Creative Play
Special knowledgeable interests
- Repetitive interests or Behavior
- Dislike any changes in routines
- Have unusual facial expressions or postures
- Have heightened sensitivity
- Have delayed motor development.
- Normally Withdraw around others
Free Asperger Syndrome Test click here